Carters/OshKosh Quality Assurance Coordinator (Distribution Center) in Stockbridge, Georgia
Quality Assurance Coordinator (Distribution Center)
- Date Updated:March 27, 2018Job Level:Entry Level(less than 2 years)
- Job Type:Full-Time/RegularYears of Experience:Less than 1 Year
- Travel:Not SpecifiedLevel of Education:High School/GED
- Position ID:85329-261695
Carter''s, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter''s and OshKosh B''gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and online at www.carters.com , www.oshkoshbgosh.com , and www.cartersoshkosh.ca . The Company''s Just One You and Genuine Kids brands are available at Target, its Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, and its Simple Joys brand is available on Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop, a global lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter''s is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at www.carters.com .
- Conduct Audits - 50%
- Measurement audits
- Metal scan audits
- Buttons/Snaps pull testing
- Maintain accurate records of the auditors daily work.
- Quality Pull Sheet/Inspection Sheet
- Expedite styles and POs that are on hold for failures.
- Communicate with Inventory Control on locked styles and POs.
- Assist with research on styles and POs with discrepancy.
- Responsible for the inbound shipment process for the auditors workflow.
- Separation of styles and POs
- Palletizing one PO to a pallet
- Printing quality pull sheet/inspection sheet
- Assist with any additional work as requested by supervisor including but not limited to rework projects and stock audits
Experience and Skills
- Must be able to coordinate workflow
- Must be able to work with little to no supervision
- Must have general knowledge with the RF Scanner, WMOS, ESPS, OMNIA, BOBJ and MS Office.)
- Experience with reading a measuring tape
- Solid communication skills - both written and verbal
- Must be able to operate a manual pallet jack and lift at least 40lb. (Boots are required)
- Able to multi-task and resolve issues timely
- Must demonstrate good leadership skills, have good attendance and be able to coach others.
- Must be a dependable, team player who is willing to learn and demonstrates a high level of integrity
Must demonstrate good leadership skills, able to coach others
High school diploma preferred.
- Internal applicants must be in current role for at least 6 months and not have any active corrective actions on file.
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Walk and stand for long periods of time.
- May be required to stand throughout the entire shift
- Must be able to operate a manual pallet jack.
- Ability to bend, stoop or kneel as needed throughout the shift
- Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.