Carters/OshKosh Social Marketing Specialist in Atlanta, Georgia
Social Marketing Specialist
- Date Updated:March 28, 2018Job Level:Mid Career (2+ years)
- Job Type:Full-Time/RegularYears of Experience:2 - 5 Years
- Travel:Not SpecifiedLevel of Education:BA/BS
- Position ID:85329-262406
Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and online at www.carters.com , www.oshkoshbgosh.com , and www.cartersoshkosh.ca . The Company's Just One You and Genuine Kids brands are available at Target, its Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, and its Simple Joys brand is available on Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop , a global lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter's is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at www.carters.com .
- Work in combination with the Social Marketing Manager, Brand Marketing, Creative Marketing & Ecomm Marketing teams across both Carters & Oshkosh Bgosh
- Own day to day community management (scheduling, posting and QA-ing) of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest, as well as new channels as they onboard for 2 brands - 25%
- Assist Manager with leading each brands editorial planning meetings with brand and creative marketing teams. Work with teams to review and approve final editorial content - 25%
- Ideate and present new ideas, content plays and activations
- Prepare 30-day hindsight with insights and recommendations for future strategy
- Subject matter expert on new social trends, platform updates and industry social wins
- Partner with photo studio and creative teams to develop unique social assets
- Reporting & Analysis - 15%
- Responsible for utilizing social platforms (Social Studio, Curalate & Simply Measured) and Coremetrics to analyze and report on KPIs as well as individual asset performance (tweets, pins, posts etc.)
- Provide guidance to internal partners on successful performance based on data
- Manage the logistical components of social media customer outreach campaigns (sweepstakes, etc.) from start to finish. Includes writing project/campaign briefs for incremental social assets, routing assets for approval, managing rules approval with legal, overseeing the Sweeps agency, fulfilling prizes and end of campaign reporting - 10%
- Identify UGC (user-generated content) images to be used within social channels and partner with internal teams for approval and copy - 15%
- Identify key influencers, develop relationships as needed and identify possible partnerships based on upcoming social needs
- Manage product delivery to influencers and distributing photo assets
- Work with Consumer Affairs team and two community managers to monitor and provide guidance on key customer communications, possible social activations and surprise & delights - 10%
Experience and Skills
- Strong written, verbal, and communication skills a must.
- Superior project management and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat)
- Detail-oriented, persistent follow-up and an ability to juggle shifting priorities.
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional team efforts and provide constructive feedback.
- Resourceful and solution oriented.
- Team player. Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Adept at crisis management.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing
- Experience in an agency and/or corporate marketing environment preferred
- Social experience preferred
- Retail experience a plus
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Visit http://carters.submit4jobs.com/ today