Carters/OshKosh Security Architect in Atlanta, Georgia
- Date Updated:April 12, 2018Job Level:Mid Career (2+ years)
- Job Type:Full-Time/RegularYears of Experience:Any
- Travel:Not SpecifiedLevel of Education:BA/BS
- Position ID:85329-264026
Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and online at www.carters.com , www.oshkoshbgosh.com , and www.cartersoshkosh.ca . The Company's Just One You and Genuine Kids brands are available at Target, its Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, and its Simple Joys brand is available on Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop , a global lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter's is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at www.carters.com .
The Security Architect is a member of the Security Services team which works across the enterprise to develop security requirements, security guidance, security architecture, and technology solutions to address existing and emerging security issues. The Security Architect will perform problem analysis, solutions development, and provide inputs across the company. They will partner with application development, engineering, and support teams to protect the organization.
Solution Review & Design (70%)
- Evaluate new and emerging security technologies for potential suitability in the company's environment.
- Utilize current information security technology disciplines and industry standards to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.
- Acts as a subject-matter expert to multiple tasks and/or programs.
- Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to internal IT teams.
- Plans and directs upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements associated with information security. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
- Leads technical assessments to determine what solutions should be implemented in the future to protect Carters from emerging threats while having minimal business impact.
Administrative / Documentation (20%)
- Aid in review of security policies and guide the administration of security tools that control and monitor information security, including: access control, alert on and investigating potential misuse or breaches, design computer system access and reports to limit risk and identify possible security violations, document data privacy and protection.
- Develops procedural documentation to ensure all security processes are well defined and maintained
IT / Security Operations Support (10%)
- Assist resource owners and IT staff in understanding and responding to security audit failures reported by internal and external auditing departments.
- Review operation logs and event console activity to determine cause of security related events or to identify potential security related events.
- Provide technical consultation in new systems development and enhancement of existing systems related to system security.
Experience and Skills
- 5+ years of experience with Architecture, Install and/or administration of security solutions
- Security Engineering background, deep technical knowledge
- Experience with multiple information technology and security technologies: IIS, SQL, firewall, IPS/IDS, Windows, Linux, Anti-Virus, mail filtering, WAF, encryption, CA authority, IDM/IAM, multi factor authentication, SSO, VPN, Vulnerability Management, DDoS, SIEM, FIM, WIPS, MDM, Pen Testing, VMware and VM server platforms
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field, preferred.
- Current SANS certification holder (technical tracks) strongly preferred
- Security Certifications desired, CISSP, CISA, CPISM, ISSAP, OSCP, OSWP
- Other industry certifications preferred, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, MCSE, CCSA, CCSE, CCSM
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Visit http://carters.submit4jobs.com/ today