Carters/OshKosh Hang and Fold Technologist in Atlanta, Georgia
Hang and Fold Technologist
- Date Updated:March 26, 2018Job Level:Entry Level(less than 2 years)
- Job Type:Full-Time/RegularYears of Experience:Less than 1 Year
- Travel:Not SpecifiedLevel of Education:BA/BS
- Position ID:85329-261675
Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and online at www.carters.com , www.oshkoshbgosh.com , and www.cartersoshkosh.ca . The Company's Just One You and Genuine Kids brands are available at Target, its Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, and its Simple Joys brand is available on Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop , a global lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter's is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at www.carters.com .
- Develop hang and fold codes at the request of the merchandising and product departments.
- Package samples as requested by for mock presentations
- Keep accurate files and logs on all codes issued.
- Insure that all codes and required items are entered into proper storage locations for general use and updating.
- Ability to successfully communicate with other departments and employees
- Identify potential quality concerns that may be caused by requested packaging methods
- Photograph and document individual packaging steps
Experience and Skills
- Four year degree in textle or apparel related discipline or eqivalent experience
- Experience in garment construction, garment production, or textle construction
- Ability to comprehend and work within Flex and Web PDM PLM systems and E Room
- Proficient with Adobe Suite programs, ESPS, In-Design and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of garment construction with quality perspective
- General computer skills
- Ability to identify potential quality concerns of proposed packaging combinations
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Visit http://carters.submit4jobs.com/ today